• Discussion and conclusions

  • Descargar 132.07 Kb.


    Página4/13
    Fecha de conversión20.10.2018
    Tamaño132.07 Kb.

    Descargar 132.07 Kb.

    Revista Latina de Comunicación Social#071 Páginas 187 a 207


    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   ...   13
    [EN] Introduction: This article examines the knowledge, use, assessment and impact of the social networks Facebook and Twitter and bibliographic databases among the Teaching and Research Staff (TRS) of three Galician universities. Methods: The study is based on a survey conducted among a sample of 463 respondents selected from a universe of 5,498 professors and researchers. The survey has a margin of error of 5% and a confidence level of 95%. Results: 50.2% of the TRS considers that Facebook and Twitter are suitable for teaching and research while the remaining 49.8% thinks otherwise. Scopus and Google Scholar are the most known and used databases, with percentages above 80% and 60%, respectively, while EBSCO and EMBASE are the least known. Discussion and conclusions: There is significant knowledge and use of academic databases, but the opinions regarding the suitability of Facebook and Twitter for teaching and research activities are very divided.

    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   ...   13

    Similar:

    Revista Latina de Comunicación Social#071 Páginas 187 a 207 iconRevista Latina de Comunicación Social # 071 Páginas 398 a 412
    Investigación financiada
    Revista Latina de Comunicación Social#071 Páginas 187 a 207 iconRevista Latina de Comunicación Social#071 Páginas 261 a 279
    Investigación] [Financiada]
    Revista Latina de Comunicación Social#071 Páginas 187 a 207 iconArtículo XX 16
    Revista Latina de Comunicación Social#071 – Páginas 048 a 068 [Investigación] [Financiada
    Revista Latina de Comunicación Social#071 Páginas 187 a 207 iconCómo citar este artículo / Referencia normalizada
    Revista Latina de Comunicación Social#071 – Páginas 069 a 089 [Investigación] [Financiada
    Revista Latina de Comunicación Social#071 Páginas 187 a 207 iconRlcs, Revista Latina de Comunicación Social, 73 Páginas 648 a 661
    O islas, a amaia, f gutiérrez (2018): “La contribución de Alvin Toffler al imaginario teórico y conceptual de la comunicación”. Revista...
    Revista Latina de Comunicación Social#071 Páginas 187 a 207 iconRevista Latina de Comunicación Social # 070 Páginas 878 a 890
    F lópez-Cantos (2015): “La investigación en comunicación con metodología BigData”. Revista Latina de Comunicación Social, 70, pp....
    Revista Latina de Comunicación Social#071 Páginas 187 a 207 iconRlcs, Revista Latina de Comunicación Social, 73 Páginas 730 a 747
    M medina-Nieto (2018): “Análisis crítico de la producción de contenidos y de la ley de la radio y la televisión de titularidad estatal....
    Revista Latina de Comunicación Social#071 Páginas 187 a 207 iconRevista Latina de Comunicación Social # 069 Páginas 390 a 417
    Jv garcía Santamaría, mj pérez Serrano, g alcolea Díaz (2014): “Las nuevas plataformas televisivas en España y su influencia en el...
    Revista Latina de Comunicación Social#071 Páginas 187 a 207 iconRlcs, Revista Latina de Comunicación Social, 73 Páginas 1307 a 1333 [Investigación][Financiada] doi: 10
    Rlcs, Revista Latina de Comunicación Social, 73 – Páginas 1307 a 1333 [Investigación][Financiada] doi: 10. 4185/rlcs-2018-1308
    Revista Latina de Comunicación Social#071 Páginas 187 a 207 iconRlcs, Revista Latina de Comunicación Social, 72 Páginas 626 a 647 [Investigación] [Financiada] doi: 10
    Rlcs, Revista Latina de Comunicación Social, 72 – Páginas 626 a 647 [Investigación] [Financiada] doi: 10. 4185/rlcs-2017-1238

    Página principal
    Contactos

        Página principal



    Revista Latina de Comunicación Social#071 Páginas 187 a 207

    Descargar 132.07 Kb.